What is Graphic Design
Graphic Design Festival Scotland
Graphic Design Festival Scotland (GDFS) is an international organisation promoting creativity, innovation, collaboration and challenging ways of thinking through a programme of workshops, talks, discussions, exhibitions, competitions, music and public artwork.
The festival promotes the best of international graphic design and visual communication and aims to inspire and educate through active engagement.
Networking and socialising play a key role in the festival and we aim to build relationships and networks across the world.
– Encourage creative thinking
– Provide an opportunity for people to learn, develop skills and grow
– Promote Scotland as a hub for creativity and design
– Build networks between Scotland and the rest of the world
– Create links between students & industry
– Provide a platform for up-and-coming creatives
– Empower graphic and visual designers
– Build and strengthen a creative community
– Bring graphic design into the public domain
The festival is run by James Gilchrist, Beth Wilson and Victoria Donnelly of Glasgow-based design practice Warriors Studio.
Sponsors, partners, collaborators, friends and family are all part of the GDFS team and work each year to deliver a festival which is accessible, personal, forward- thinking and unforgettable.
We believe that continued collaboration and open minds are key to success and we are always looking to build new connections.
If you’d like to work together, please get in touch.
Each year we work with partners to deliver the programme and build on the success of the previous year. Current and previous partners include Deutsche Bank, Innis & Gunn, Pantone, Mohawk, Infinite Eye and The Skinny.
Partnerships can take almost any form and can be tailored to your goals and objectives.
If you are interested in developing a bespoke partnership, please contact us at: