A programme of workshops, competitions, talks, exhibitions, urban murals and live stream discussions, taking place between 22nd-26th of October.
The events are participation-based and aim to inspire young designers through active engagement. Our goal is to promote networking, creativity, learning, collaboration, friendly competition and importantly, to have fun.
- - Provide an opportunity for people to learn, develop skills and grow
- - Empower graphic and visual designers
- - Bring Graphic Design into the public domain
- - Create links between students & industry
- - Encourage networking throughout design community
- - Provide a platform for up-and-coming designers to show their work
- - Set industry standards